Saturday, May 21, 2016

A Litte Bit of This and That!

This is us at the Sarah Granger Kimball home enjoying all the wonderful peonies. They were beautiful! 


Bryce and I have learned how to chat with people who write in to mormon.org. Only full time missionaries can do this. The young sister missionaries here in Nauvoo have taught us how to do it and we're enjoying it. I helped a man in Nigeria who wanted to meet with the missionaries. 


Bryce chatted with a man in Poland who had some questions about the purpose of life. 


One day last week I helped plant flowers. It was alot of fun working and visiting together. 


Yup, that's me digging in the dirt! I have to make a correction because I actually learned that it isn't dirt, it's soil. 


The full time employedd and master gardener Richard places all the plants and...


TA-DA! Instant garden! Now squint and imagine these plants a foot tall and so full you can't see the soil! That's what they'll look like in the not too distant future! Oh to have this kind of weather in Calgary, Alberta!


No comments:

Post a Comment